We pay a lot of attention in taking care of our face, legs, and hands, but underarm skin can be one of the most ignored areas of our skin since it is always hidden.
However, if you want to wear sleeveless garments, dark underarms are something you wouldn’t want to reveal.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Lemon Juice
- Wild Turmeric
- Tea Tree Oil
- Raw Milk
- Take a clean bowl in this, add 4 tablespoons of ale vera, you can use fresh aloe vera, or you can use store-bought aloe vera gel.
- To this, add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of wild turmeric, 1 teaspoon of raw milk, and lastly, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredients really well; make sure to make a lump-free and smooth lotion.
- Store this lotion in a clean and dry container and keep in the refrigerator.
- You can use it for 7-9 days.
- To use after taking a bath, apply a dollop of the lotion, and massage this into our skin.
- Remember that turmeric might stain your clothes.
- During night time, take a damp cloth and wipe your underarms.
- And then apply this lotion let it soak in.
- You can use it during the day time or during night time.
If you’re looking for a natural way to brighten up your underarm skin, Aloe Vera is the remedy!
Aloe vera gel consists of aloesin, a substance that prevents the growth of the enzyme responsible for the pigmentation of the skin.
Aloe vera is antibacterial and is, therefore, good for soothing and preventing any inflammation of the skin.
Turmeric is an active ingredient found in many herbal skin care products because of the lightening properties of your skin, which may help you cope with your dark underarm problems as well.
Turmeric has a natural bleaching agent that helps to lighten dark underarms.
Turmeric is an important beauty ingredient that enhances our skin in a number of ways.
It contains a chemical compound known as curcumin, which is an antioxidant and helps to lighten the skin tone in the underarm region.
Turmeric is known to be one of the most effective natural remedies for skin lightening.
This magical cure not only manages to get dark underarms, but it also smells amazing.
Tea tree oil is filled with antioxidant properties that help to brighten the skin, and antimicrobial properties help to battle the sweaty scent, keeping your underarms fresh too.
Tea tree oil has proved to be an outstanding treatment for darkened underarms.
Not only does it help to lighten the underarms, but it also helps to keep it odor-free.
Its antimicrobial properties defend against microbes and ensure that your underarms remain free from bad odors.
Massaging the underarm region with milk can also help to lighten the tone of the skin.
Milk is a perfect skin moisturizer and helps to make the skin smoother and clearer.
Since time immemorial, milk has been an important part of Indian beauty rituals.
Lemon juice works well to brighten up your dark underarms.
Lemon juice is a defoliant and a natural bleaching agent since it contains high levels of citric acid.
Lemon has both antibacterial and antiseptic properties, so it serves as a natural bleaching agent.
Apart from lightening the skin, lemon also helps to exfoliate the cells that have been dead for a period of time.