Chemical peels are a very popular skin trend these days. The main ingredients of these peels are Alpha hydroxy acids and Beta hydroxy acids. Today in this post, we will share homemade peels that you can prepare easily at home with just 2 ingredients, and it will give you the same results
In this DIY we are using raw milk, as it is rich in lactic acid. It helps to remove the dead layers and at the same time will keep your skin moisturised. If you do not have raw milk, you can also use curd instead of that.
So now let’s start with our DIY. To make this you will need
You can also use lemon juice instead of tomato, but we haven’t used lemon here as few skin types are sensitive to lemon juice.
- In a clean bowl mix 2 tbsp of raw milk and 2 tbsp of tomato pulp.
- Mix and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After a few minutes, milk will become sour, the acid present in tomato juice will activate the lactic acid in milk, which will help you in peeling.
- Now, this is the time for application. Apply a layer of this all over your face, leave it for 5 minutes and then apply one more layer of this on your face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes on your face.
- Wash your face with plain water followed by your regular moisturiser and sunscreen.