There are many pore strips available in market, and it looks very satisfying, when they remove all blackheads from your nose, without causing too much pain.
But do you know, sometimes they might be too harsh on your skin, and may cause hyperpigmentation.
You can use them sometimes, but effects are not long-lasting. They won’t reduce pore size or prevent blackheads in future
Today in this post, I will share 2 most effective DIYs, that will surely help you to remove blackheads, and with everyday use will also prevent them
Salicylic acid, is one of the most effective ingredient for clogged pores. It easily penetrates the pore lining and scoops out the dirt, debris, and sebum.
Also it has beta hydroxy acids, that increases cell turnover.
You can use salicylic acid, in the form of cleanser or as leave-on product.
To make your own salicylic acid face cleanser, you will need
- Mint leaves,
- Fuller’s Earth Powder
- & Rose Water
- Take a handful of washed mint leaves, grind them well
- In this add 1 spoon of fuller’s earth powder.
- Next in this add enough rose water or curd, until you get smooth paste
- Apply this cleanser all over your face, leave for 10 minutes and then wash it off
If you wanna use salicylic acid as leave on product, you can use it in serum form.
- To make your own serum, mix pineapple juice and papaya juice in equal amount.
- Dilute this concoction with same amount of rose water, and 1 spoon of aloe vera gel
- Mix it well and your water based face serum is ready
I have shared DIY cleanser and serums in this video. There are many products available in market also, you can choose one that contains 2% salicylic acid
Use salicylic acid on daily basis, and in just few weeks your all clogged pores will be clear, and with time your pores size will also reduce