Enlarged pores on the face are a common skin problem. They are basically an opening on the surface of the skin.
When they are normal in size, they are not visible, and do not cause any trouble. But an enlarged pore, can lead to forming of sebaceous gland,that releases oil to lubricate and protect the skin.
After a while, the oil turns into blockages and causes tiny pores on the skin to stretch. And, quite obviously these pores look ugly.
Today in this post, I will share few effective home remedies that will help you to shrink enlarged skin pores.
So without any further delay, let’s start with our remedy#1
Remedy#1 – Cucumber + Lemon + Fuller’s Earth Powder
- To make this remedy, first take 1 medium size cucumber, grate it and transfer this to a clean bowl.
- In this add 1 tsp of lemon juice, and 1 spoon of fuller’s earth powder
- Mix it well, and your DIY is ready
- Transfer this mixture to a clean ice tray and let it freeze.
- You can use 1 ice cube daily on your clean face
— High silica content in cucumber, not only imparts a youthful look to the skin but also helps in tightening the large pores.
— Lemon acts as an astringent, that will reduce the appearance of the ugly pores
— Fuller’s earth powder, is is also helpful in reducing pores as it’s very good at absorbing oil and dirt from open pores
Remedy#2 – With Banana Peels
Banana peel contains lutein, which is an antioxidant, that aids skin nourishment. Also, banana peels consist of potassium which promotes a flawless skin.
- Just pick up a banana peel and rub it against your skin in a circular motion.
- Continue to rub for fifteen minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- You can do this treatment 3-4 times a week to get visible results faster.