Fruits are filled with vitamins, minerals, and all the necessary nutrients that can make your skin clear, radiant, and glowing.
Doing this fruit clean-up at home is not only cost-effective, but it can also prevent your skin from the side effects of harmful products containing additives.
- First and foremost, begin with a clean piece of canvas.
It’s very important to clean your face thoroughly to remove any dirt, makeup, or product build-up before you start with your face.
- Remove any traces of makeup from the face using cleaning wipes.
- Using an oil-based cleanser or any facial oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil, and gently clean the surface of your skin.
It’s going to help get rid of every ounce of dirt and give you a clean slate to work on.
- Finally, use a gentle foam cleanser to remove any oil traces.
- Cleanser on your face and wash off with warm water.
- 1 tbsp almond powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp curd
- Using this honey face scrub anytime your skin needs a boost of nutrients and exfoliation at the same time.
- Mix and gently on the skin for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water.
- The second stage would be to exfoliate. Exfoliating skin with a gentle scrub helps remove dead skin cells, polish and brighten the skin.
- Take a pea-sized sum of your face scrub and smooth it gently over your face and neck in a circular motion.
- Scrub on the nose and the chin to cleanse thoroughly and clear all the blackheads and impurities from the skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Cucumber Puree
- Lemon Juice
- You can make your own cream with cucumber purée, aloe gel, honey, and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Dampen your hands and take a tiny amount of facial massage cream.
- Start with the middle of your forehead and move toward the temples.
- Then massage around the sides of your nose and your cheeks.
- Finally, massage your lips, your chin, and your jaw.
- Don’t forget to massage your neck.
- Use your fingertips to rub in the upward direction of your chin.
- Use both hands to rub your face with the aid of your fingertips, pushing them upward, outward, circular motion, never down.
- The upward motion would help to raise the skin up and firm it up, while the downside could lead to fragile skin.
This process is very important to improve the circulation of blood.
It relaxes the skin, helps it to breathe, and adds natural color to the dull and exhausted skin.
The aloe and cucumber paste helps the skin to relax and cool down.
It’s perfect if your skin is irritated by breakouts.
It also moisturizes the skin without rendering it oily.
Honey has moisturizing and antibacterial properties that render the skin smooth, nourished, and decrease the risk of a breakout.
If you want to get rid of the old wounds, apply the lemon juice.
No facial is full without a facial massage and, let’s be honest; this is the funniest part of the procedure.
This move is important to increase blood circulation and improve muscle tones, which keep the skin firm and clear.
- Grind a few pomegranate beads in a blender.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and add to the pomegranate paste.
- Apply it evenly to your face and keep it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and seal the hydration with a moisturizer.
The antioxidant properties of the pomegranate can be combined with those of oatmeal in a simple face pack that can naturally rejuvenate your skin.