You may maintain a strict beauty routine, but there’s one thing that just refuses to be regulated.
We ‘re worried about excessive facial hair.
Often we suffer from overgrowth, and we find ourselves at a loss as to how to get rid of the facial hair permanently.
- Yellow lentil, soaked in water overnight
- To make the mask you need to soak the 2-3 tablespoons lentils overnight and the next morning make it into a paste.
- Take a bowl and grate the potato and extract it’s juice, using a fine strainer or a muslin cloth.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lentils paste, add 3-4 tablespoons of potato juice, a tablespoon of honey, and lastly, 1/4 teaspoon of Kasturi turmeric and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before it dries out.
- Now rub the dried paste with the help of your fingers in the opposite direction to clear it.
- Then, wash your face in cold water. Don’t forget to use a moisturizer after applying the mask.
- You can use this mixture twice a week. Leave a gap of at least 2 days between applications.
Besides eliminating excess hair, potatoes do have a variety of other skin benefits.
The catecholase portion of potatoes helps to lighten and brighten your skin.
Potato juice, honey and lemon juice act as a bleaching agent lightening the color of the skin and hair, and helping the lentils to remove extra hair.
Turmeric has been used for the treatment of skin diseases such as eczema and wound healing in India for decades.
This has excellent antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
This is also an effective hair removal agent because it preserves the skin after the hair has been cut off.
The lemon in this hair removal pack helps to lighten the skin tone and, if any, bleaches the remaining hair.
Honey is a natural humectant, and it has amazing moisturizing properties.
due to its moisturizing properties, honey prevents dry skin, and lemon juice acts as a gentle natural bleach, that helps to lighten skin tone.
Together, these ingredients can work well to remove the hair on your face.
Many people are allergic to natural ingredients & feel scratching and skin rashes as they peel, scrape.
And, if you’re not sure what’s going to happen to your face, make sure you do a patch test before using it.