Coconut and the extracts thereof are also used in shampoos. Coconut contains lauric acid. Sodium lauryl sulfate is formed by lauric acid, which makes it a good cleanser. Coconut oil can penetrate the hair shaft and reinforce hair from the inside. This also binds hair fiber and reduces the loss of protein. It is the best shampoo with homemade coconut oil and it needs very few ingredients.
- ¾ cup of water
- ½ cup castile soap
- 2 teaspoons table salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons jojoba oil
- 20 drops coconut fragrance oil
- Pour the water for about half a minute in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave.
- Pour in castile soap and easily mix without having too many bubbles.
- Stir in the salt and blend well.
- Finally, add the oils and mix until well combined.
- Keep in a pump bottle and use it as needed.
Benefits of using all Natural Coconut Oil:
- Using coconut oil shampoo brings down hair loss. This has been used for decades in India as a hair loss remedy.
- It enhances hair texture and strengthens the roots. It helps to freshen and clean the scalp. The sweat and the sebum clump together with dandruff and dirt to form a dense, smelly layer of debris on the scalp if the scalp sweats too much. This damages the hair and is stopping the natural oils from entering the hair tip. Coconut oil shampoo decreases sweating and helps remove dandruff too.
- Coconut oil assists in moisture preservation. When you live in a warm environment, the moisture in your hair can quickly evaporate.
Under those conditions, dry, frizzy hair is very normal. This is avoided by the use of this coconut oil shampoo.
- Coconut oil is a stronger conditioner than most of the brands of high-end hair care available chemical products. Coconut oil will keep your hair shiny and smooth all day and even later.
- Most of the anti-dandruff shampoos for some reason contain coconut oil.
It protects your hair from overgrowth with the lice.
The formulae for the lice treatment contain harsh chemicals that can damage hair.
The use of coconut oil shampoo smoothes the hair to promote the consequent combing for nits and lice.
- Many people get boils onto their scalp during the winter.
It can also happen during long hours of being out in the sun.
Massaging with coconut oil stops and pops these boils easily, as well.
- It reduces split ends. Then you need to periodically trim them.
Regular coconut oil shampoo applications can aid in preventing split ends altogether.
- Coconut oil also stops hair from having premature grays.