DIY Body Spa at Home with All Natural Ingredients
Doing a body spa at home regularly have also many benefits.
It saves them money, the energy, makes your skin rejuvenated and all of that is possible with few natural ingredients and from the comfort of your own home.
Step 1- Body Oiling
- 5 Tablespoons of sweet almond oil
- 5 Tablespoons of olive oil
- A teaspoon of sandalwood oil
- 5-7 drops of rose essential oil
- Take a bowl and add all these oils in the given proportions, and mix well.
- If you feel that the quantity is a little too much, then you can store this concoction for later use too.
- This oil mixture can be stored for several months.
- To use just take the desired amount of oil in a bowl and warm the oil slightly.
- Make sure the oil is not too hot but warm.
- Apply the oil on your entire body, for extra added benefits you can do somebody massages techniques to relax the muscles.
- Do the massage for a good 30 minutes.
- Let the oil gets absorbed into your body, wait for another half an hour so the oils get enough time to work on your skin.
Oil massage is a great way to activate your nervous system; it awakens your muscles and organs.
It moves blood and lymph fluids, and it causes a multitude of cells to produce and release chemicals and hormones.
A full-body massage is also good for heart health.
Vasodilation generated by massage improves your venous return, which in turn increases the flow of blood and the delivery of oxygen to all your body parts.
Your entire cardiovascular system calms and your body’s circulation improves.
Almond oil can enhance the complexion and the skin tone, it also helps in soothing dry patches.
It is highly emollient, which means that it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and the loss of water.
Because it is antibacterial and is full of vitamin A, almond oil can be used to treat acne.
Olive oil contains antioxidants, which enhances the health of the skin by curing inflammation, acne, and dry skin.
It also enhances skin elasticity and tissue regeneration properties.
Antioxidants, minerals, and healthy fats fight free radicals and facilitate healthy and fuller skin.
Step 2- Body Polishing Scrub
- 1 cup granulated brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons of rice bran oil
- A handful of dried rose petals
- 5-7 drops of jasmine essential oil
- 5-7 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- 5-7 drops of turmeric essential oil
- In a bowl add a cup of granulated brown sugar, to this add 5 tablespoons of rice bran oil, to this add a few dried rose petals.
- To this add essential oils, and mix everything well.
- Make sand-like consistency for the scrub.
- After a relaxing body massage, use this exfoliator to gently scrub the dead skin away.
Not only will the gentle scrub in rotating movements increase blood circulation, but the skin will become soft and glowing in no time.
This soothing spa experience helps your mind and body recover from stress.
Body scrubs don’t just make your skin look and feel great they’re also a great way to improve your skin’s health.
When dead skin builds up, it can block the pores and cause blemishes to appear on the surface of your skin.
Exfoliating the skin and removing the dead skin often reduces the frequency of body acne.
After receiving a body scrub, your skin will be better able to absorb moisturizers.
Moisturizing after a scrub leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.
The change will be notified immediately and will continue to improve as you moisturize daily.