Make Your Own Moisturizing Cream With Jojoba Oil. All kinds of oil that exist in the market are nothing short of elixir. They target the problematic areas with their nutrients and repair them from the roots. While coconut oil has gotten a lot of attention over the years, there still are some hidden gems that people don’t experiment with.
One such gem is jojoba oil.
In this article, we will be sharing the recipe to make a moisturizer using jojoba oil. Use it and get healthy skin within no time.
To make your jojoba moisturizer, you will need:
- 4 tbsp of jojoba oil
- 4 tbsp of argan oil and
- 10-15 drops of lavender essential oil
- Begin by taking a small glass bowl.
- Add jojoba oil, argan oil and lavender oil in it.
- Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Transfer this into a glass bottle and store it in a cool and dark place.
- To use, cleanse your face using a mild cleanser and pat the skin dry.
- Take 4-5 drops of this oil and apply it on your skin.
- Massage in a circular motion until the skin absorbs it.
- Use this moisturizer 2-3 times in a day for smoother skin.
Jojoba oil contains anti-inflammatory properties which solve problems like chafing and drying of the skin.
Argan oil contains vitamin E which fight the free radical that damage the skin.
Essential oil improves the blood circulation which contributes to repairing the damaged skin.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
#1. Superior Hydration
- Jojoba oil is lighter when compared to other oil.
- This makes them penetrate the skin faster.
- It enters the pores and nourishes them by keeping them hydrated.
- Jojoba oil, unlike other water-based oil, doesn’t evaporate.
- It enters the pores and locks the moisture in.
- The oil also comes packed with vitamin E which fight the skin problems and repair them from the pores.
#3. Soothes Dry Skin
- Jojoba oil comes packed with anti-inflammatory properties which work on chaffed and dry skin.
- Massaging the skin with a few drops of this oil is enough to moisturize them.
- It also works on redness caused due to infection or irritation.
- The vitamin B present in the oil repair the skin damage from deeper roots.
#4. Anti Microbial
- Jojoba oily naturally discourages the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Using it every day in the form of a moisturizer will help in keeping skin-damaging bacteria away.
#5. Natural Sunscreen
- Sun rays also known as UV rays are the primary reason for a lot of skin and hair problems.
- If you want to naturally protect your skin from UV rays by forming a protective layer, jojoba oil should be your go-to.
- It contains properties that protect the skin from UV rays damage and keep it looking young and healthy.
#6. Makes Lip Soft
- The skin on lips is much thinner than the rest of the body.
- Hence it needs extra care.
- Jojoba oil contains nutrients like vitamin B and E which repair the damage from within while moisturizing the lips.
- Just massaging a few drops of jojoba oil on the skin treats dryness and also work on cracks.