I am sure most of you know importance of collagen for healthy and glowing skin, but do you really know, what is collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in our bodies and is extremely beneficial to all aspects of beauty and health. It is found in the bones, muscles, skin and tendons and makes up one-third of the protein found in the human body.
There are two types of collagen in the body:
Endogenous collagen: Endogenous collagen is naturally present within the body and it is synthesized by our bodies itself.
Exogenous collagen: Exogenous collagen comes from sources outside the body, like from the food we eat or collagen supplements.
Those who consume the right kinds of collagen-rich foods, do not require to consume collagen supplements.
Today in this post how can you collagen booster drink at home with right ingredients
- Chia seeds
- Cold Water
- Soak chia seeds in little water and set aside for 5-10 mins to make the seeds swell and form into a gel.
- Wash and clean the cucumber by soaking it in some salt water for a few mins. Rinse the cucumber thoroughly underwater.
- Chop the cucumber and set it aside.
- Peel and chop the ginger. Add the cucumber and ginger into a blender and blend it together along with 1 cup of cold water on high for a minute.
- In a glass, muddle lime and strain the cucumber water on it. Add the soaked chia seeds to the cucumber water. Mix everything and enjoy a healthy drink.