Coffee is a multipurpose ingredient, that can potentially offer a variety of skincare benefits. Today in this post, we will share a simple routine with coffee, that will soothe your skin and with time your skin will look younger and beautiful. At the end of this article, we will also share some products that you can include in your skincare regime.
So, let’s start with 1st step of the skincare routine, which is cleansing
To make this cleanser:
- Take 1 spoon of coffee powder.
- In this add 1 tsp of honey and 1 spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face and rub it gently for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face and then wash your face with plain water.
This is a very mild face cleanser, that you can use daily for all skin types.
The next step of this routine is gentle face scrub, which you can use twice a week
To make this scrub:
- Take 1 spoon of yogurt in a bowl.
- In this add 1/4 spoon of coffee powder.
- Mix and your natural lactic acid face scrub is ready.
- Apply a layer of this all over your face and neck, leave for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
- To get maximum benefits of this step, you should take steam on your face for 2-3 minutes, before applying this scrub.
The next step of this routine is a face pack, you can use this pack twice a week after the scrub
To make this pack:
- Take 1/2 spoon of coffee powder and 1/2 spoon of rice powder in a clean bowl.
- In this add enough aloe vera gel, until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck.
- Let it dry and then wash your face with cold water.
- If you have dry skin, you can use milk instead of aloe vera gel.
Step 4 of this routine is actives, that you need to apply daily
You can use serums on your face after pack. On the other days, when you are not using scrub and pack, you can use serums after cleansing only. You can use both vitamin C serum and niacinamide serum with this coffee routine.
- First apply a few drops of vitamin C serum on your face, followed by niacinamide serum.
The last step of this routine is a moisturiser
- For this purpose, you can use your regular face moisturiser. If you don’t have any, you can also use aloe vera gel on your face.