When I say coconut oil for skin, many people are shocked to hear that. They feel that it will clog their pores and can cause acne, blackheads on face, but believe me it is one of the most popular choice among skin experts and is often praised for its potential health and beauty benefits
Coconut oil alone is sufficient to give you flawless, glowing, and white-looking skin. You can use coconut oil alone or can mix it with different ingredients to increase its benefits and get the desired white-looking skin.
Coconut oil for glowing skin
One of the easiest way to get flawless skin
- Wash your face using a mild cleanser and pat dry.
- Take cold pressed coconut oil in your palms and then warm it up a little
- Apply the coconut oil to your face or uneven-tone areas.
- Massage the skin for a few minutes and let the coconut oil absorb into the skin.
- Leave it overnight, and then the next morning, remove the rest of the oil and clean your face with the help of lukewarm water.
- Follow this routine every night before going to bed.
- You can repeat this process for 30 days or until you get the desired result.
Coconut oil with Turmeric
If you have sun damaged skin, tan all over your body, you can use this DIY
- Take a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of turmeric and add the appropriate amount of organic coconut oil and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this mixture all over your face and also cover the neck area.
- Massage with the help of your fingertips.
- Leave it on your skin for 15 to 20 minutes.
- With the help of plain water, wash your face and pat dry.
- You can use this mixture twice or thrice a week.
Coconut oil with Honey for Skin Lightening
- Take a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, add 1 tablespoon of raw honey, and an adequate amount of fresh lemon juice in the bowl.
- Make a nice paste and apply it to the face and neck area.
- Leave this paste for 15 to 20 minutes, and then with the help of plain water, rinse it off.
- You can apply this mixture twice a week.