List is very long when we talk about hair benefits of cloves
- Cloves contain high levels of antioxidants and nutrients that can add to the growth and strength of your hair.
- They can be used for protecting the scalp from dandruff, which is actually a major cause of weak and thin hair. Cloves also contain anti-inflammatory agents which further help in hair thickening. It helps to reduce hair fall too.
- With the presence of Vitamin K in cloves, there is better blood circulation which stimulates hair to grow. It treats dandruff, flakes, and relieves the itching associated with it due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also prevents the greying of hair due to its antioxidants.
One compound eugenol found in clove oil helps promote hair growth when applied to the roots. It can also repair, strengthen and add a healthy shine to the hair shaft when applied regularly.
Today I am going to share one basic hair rinse that you can make at home with cloves
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Lightly muddle 10 cloves and add them to the boiling water.
- Add 1 twig of curry leaves to the pan.
- Once boiled, remove it from the heat.
- Cool it down before use. You can also store this rinse in the refrigerator for a week.
Rinse your hair with this potent hair growth water as the last step of your hair wash routine