Close Your Open Pores With This Toner
Today in this post, I am going to share about one very important ingredient, that you must include in your skin care routine, to make your skin firm and close open pores.
Many people believe that vitamin C makes your skin fair and brighter. But do you know, it is rich in anti-oxidants, and manages to unclog the pores, clear out dead skin, and reduce the overall amount of sebum. Additionally, it also minimises the pores.
And since it’s non-comedogenic, it is suitable for all skin types.
In this article, I will share one very simple face toner, that you can prepare in just 2 minutes of time and is super effective to shrink enlarged skin pores on your face
To make this toner, you will need
- 2 Vitamin C tablets, these tablets are easily available in chemist shops
- 1/2 tsp of glycerin
- 1/2 tsp of aloe vera gel
- And 2 spoons of rose water
Steps To Follow:
- Take 2 vitamin C tablets, and crush it until you get fine powder.
- Transfer this powder to a clean jar.
- Now in this add glycerin, aloe vera gel, and rose water.
- Mix it well until vitamin C dissolves completely
- Your toner is ready now, you can easily store this upto 1 week
Now let me tell you, right way to use this toner for maximum benefits
- First wash your face with a gentle face cleanser and pat it dry
- Now take few drops of this toner on a clean cotton pad, and rub it all over your face
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wipe it off
- After wiping off, apply your regular face serum and moisturiser, and you’re done !!
In just 2 weeks of regular use of this toner, you can see difference in your skin. It will make your pores less visible, your skin will become more even and smooth like never before