Removing the dead layer and keeping your skin cells healthy and glowing, is the secret to getting lighter and brighter skin naturally. Today in this post, we will share some simple hacks that will help you to get brighter skin naturally with your regular skincare routine.
Hack#1 – For this, you will need
- In a bowl, take a few drops of lemon juice, in this add 1 tsp of rose water.
- Now in this add your regular face moisturiser, the amount should be the same that you use on a daily basis.
- Apply this mixture on your clean face before going to bed.
- Do it daily for 7 days to see the visible difference.
It is always better to use gel-based non-comedogenic moisturiser, as it will suit all skin types and will not clog your pores. Also, make sure, one key ingredient, that should be present in your moisturiser is hyaluronic acid.
Hack#2 – For this, you will need
- In a bowl take some raw milk, in this add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix and your treatment is ready. It is better to use this cleanser in the morning.
- Soak a clean cotton ball in this mixture, and wipe your face with this.
- Leave this mixture on your face for 2 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
The lactic acid in milk gently removes dead skin cells and also make your skin soft and brighter.
Hack#3 – Ice Treatment
For this treatment, you will need
- In this add 2 tsp of aloe vera gel and juice of 1/4th of lemon.
- Mix it well and transfer this mixture to a clean ice tray.
- Let it freeze and your treatment is ready.
- Daily massage your face with one of these cubes.
You can try all of these hacks, they are suitable for all skin types and super effective.