If you’re struggling with hyperpigmentation and dark spots on your face, today in this video, I am going to share one amazing face DIY with potato, that will help you get rid of those dark patches on your skin.
Potato is packed with vitamins C, B1, B3 and B6 and various minerals like magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and antioxidants. It can help you to achieve ideal skin, that you always wished for !!
So now without any delay let’s start with our video
Remedy#1 – For Dry Skin
- In a clean bowl take 3 tbsp of potato juice.
- Mix it with 2 tbsp of honey, and your DIY is ready
- Apply the mask to your face for 15-20 minutes or until it dries and wash it off.
You can use this face mask on daily basis.
Remedy#2 – For Oily Skin
If you have oily skin, you can mix potato juice with lemon juice.
- In a bowl, mix 2 tsp of potato juice and 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- In this add 1/2 tsp honey, mix it well, and your cleanser is ready
- Apply this cleanser on your face, leave for 15 minutes, and then wash it off.
Remedy#3 – For Acne Prone Skin
If you have oily, acne prone skin, that leaves scars on your face, then you can try potato juice with fuller’s earth powder
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder.
- In this add enough potato juice, and mix it well until you get smooth paste
- Apply this paste all over your face, and let it act for 15 minutes
- After that you can rinse your face with cold water
For best results you can use this pack twice a week