Just as care and nourishment are required for your skin, your hair also needs your loving attention.
Sugar and Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- In a bowl, stir both the ingredients together, maks sure not to fully dissolve the sugar while mixing.
- To use, massage the mixture into your scalp to dissolve the sugar, gradually moving down your hair until you reach your ends.
- Rinse out with the shampoo and if required, apply a conditioner.
For the scalp and hair shaft, sugar is a perfect exfoliant for clearing out chemical build-up (think caked-on dry shampoo) and treating any flaking.
While the sugar dissolves, the oil provides the dry scalp and hair with healthy fats and emollients for moisturizing benefits.
Coconut Cream, Cocoa Powder, and Cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1/2 cup of no-sugar-added cocoa powder
- 3/4 tablespoon of powdered cinnamon
- Take a bowl and whisk all ingredients together using a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Damp your hair slightly, then apply it from root to tip, cover with a shower cap, and let stay for at least 30-60 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, then shampoo as usual.
Thanks to antioxidant-rich dark chocolate, theobromine to improve blood flow stimulating growth, and cinnamon that promotes circulation around hair follicles, this mask works to promote thickness.
Super Oil Concoction:
- 5 teaspoons of castor oil
- 2 teaspoons of mustard oil
This mask is the best home remedy for you if you have very dull hair.
- Take 5-6 teaspoons of castor oil and 2 teaspoons of mustard oil.
- Mix well and massage for about 7-10 minutes on the scalp and hair.
- Let it stay on there for 1 hour or overnight, then shampoo it off using a herbal shampoo.
It has traditionally been used in the Treatment of scalp damage and hair loss.
Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, minerals, and proteins, so it acts as a magic potion for your hair.
What’s more, castor oil has essential fatty acids, ricinoleic acid, and Omega 6, which improve blood circulation to the scalp, thereby helps in increasing hair growth.
For repairing split ends, castor oil can also be used.
Consume Fish Oil:
Eating omega fatty acids, since they are packed with nutrients and proteins, will help to enhance your hair from inside.
Along with antioxidants, taking an omega supplement helps to improve hair density and diameter.
It decreases hair loss as well.
Omega fatty acids help the cells function properly and can improve immunity, resulting in better overall health.
Follow the prescribed dose from the manufacturer.
Regular Hair Massage:
Massaging the scalp can contribute to restoring hair growth and can be done using hair oils and masks.
This strengthens the scalp, and the hair thickness can be increased.
By taking the time to relax your scalp each day, it can also help you relieve tension and anxiety.
It is assumed that massaging forces promote hair growth and thickness in the dermal papilla cells during the massage.
Be Mindful About The Diet:
It’s great to apply hair masks as home remedies, but you still have to combat hair damage internally.
If your meals do not include the foods that are necessary for your hair health, your hair care routine is incomplete.
For example, to promote hair development, certain nutrients such as protein, vitamin B12, biotin, Omega 3 fatty acids, iron, and vitamin E are great.
First, consult a dietician and then follow a diet containing eggs (protein and biotin), leafy vegetables (iron), nuts and seeds (omega-3 fatty acids), avocado (vitamin E), and whole grains and meat (Vitamin B).
Take protein, biotin, vitamin B, vitamin B 12, and vitamin E-rich foods.