Bleach Your Face With Bru Instant Coffee
November 29, 2021 Written by GP Team
Today in this post, we will share one super easy DIY with coffee, that will give you instant results. This DIY will hardly take 2 minutes for preparation and is super effective to give you radiant brighter skin in just 15 minutes.
Let’s start with our DIY, to make this you will need
- First, take 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder in a clean bowl.
- In this add 1 tbsp of turmeric powder, it is better to use wild turmeric, but if you don’t have it, you can also use a regular one.
- Next, add 1 tbsp of yogurt to this.
- Mix it well and your DIY is ready.
- Before applying this pack clean your face and take steam on your face for 5 minutes.
- Now apply this bleach all over your face and neck.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
- For the best results, you can use this bleach once a week. It is better to use this in night time followed by your regular face moisturiser.
Coffee and yogurt present in this DIY makes it an excellent scrub, Caffeic acid present on coffee and alpha hydroxyl acids present in yogurt remove the dead layer gently from your skin.
Caffeic acid, an antioxidant, boost collagen levels, so you can see radiant skin instantly.
In this mask, we have used turmeric in a generous amount. The vitamin C present in turmeric makes your skin glowing and helps to lighten dark spots on your face.