Beautiful Glowing Skin in 2 Easy Steps
December 21, 2021 Written by GP Team
Today in this post, we will share 2 simple steps that will help to get glowing and lovely beautiful skin in just 15 minutes of time. In the first part, we will make a cleanser and in the 2nd part, we will make a DIY water-based serum.
So, let’s start with our cleanser
To make this cleanser, you will need
- 1 spoon of gram flour
- Half spoon honey
- Lemon juice or pineapple juice
- In a clean bowl, add gram flour, honey with 6-7 drops of lemon juice.
- If consistency is too thick, you can add a few drops of water to this.
- Apply this on your clean face, leave for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.
- Pat dry your face, spray toner and now you are ready to put the serum on your face.
To make this serum, you will need
- Aloe vera gel
- Rose Water
- Vitamin E oil
- And a few drops of lemon juice
- In a clean bowl take around half spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Add 3-4 drops of rose water and 2-3 drops of vitamin E oil to this.
- Next, add 2-3 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix and your serum is ready.
- Apply this serum on your face and neck, pat it lightly on your face and you’re done.
- In just one application, you can see the visible glow on your face.
- For best results, use these 2 steps daily.
Apart from this, there are some tips and products that can help you to make your skin flawless, smooth and even skin tone
- We have shared in previous articles about adapalene gel and tretinoin cream. You can use either of these in the nighttime and leave it overnight on your face. Make sure your face is clean and dry before applying these products, Don’t use any other cream or serum with this cream in Night time. They are nothing but retinoid products, will not cause any side effects and with daily use, they will make your skin better.
- Don’t forget to wash your face in the morning followed by sunscreen, if you are using this cream at night.
- For daytime, you can use serums on your face before putting on moisturiser and sunscreen. We prefer to use vitamin C and Niacinamide serum on my face. First apply a few drops of vitamin C serum on the face, followed by niacinamide serum.