Balance Your Hormones With These Home Remedies
There are a number of concerns in the hustle and bustle of daily life that go ignored.
But, particularly when it comes to your wellbeing, that should not be the case.
Hormonal imbalance is one of the most common health conditions that many women are unaware of before they experience signs such as acne or sudden weight gain.
If you have a hormonal imbalance and want to trackback your hormone levels using natural ways, then keep on watching.
Include Herbs And Dietary Supplements
As we all know that curd is a rich source of probiotics that can help repair your gut lining and balance your hormones.
Probiotics are good bacteria the body requires for proper functioning.
A deficiency in these bacteria that can cause digestion and inflammation complications, which can also contribute to hormonal imbalance.
try to include a bowl of plain unsweetened curd preferably homemade guaranteed to contain natural probiotics
You can consume plain curd 1-2 times daily.
2. Vitamin D
Vitamin D is another vital vitamin that is actually a hormone present within your body.
It not only helps in reducing inflammation and balances your hormones apart from that it also boosts your overall heath and immunity.
Eating both together will boost the levels of vitamin D even more than drinking vitamin D on its own.
There are supplements available in the market that you can take.
But before you start taking any supplement you should always consult a doctor.
In the more natural form, you can take vitamin D rich foods like eggs, fish, mushrooms, etc.
Include Essential Oil
1. Lavender Oil
Lavender essential oil is able to calm you down and soothe you with its good flavor.
This may promote sleep and manage moodiness, stress, and anxiety, the symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- 3-5 drops of lavender essential oil
- Put a few drops of lavender oil in a diffuser and switch it on, and keep it next to your bed.
- You can also add a few drops of lavender oil to your bath water and soak in it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You must do this on a daily basis.
Do Exercise And Yoga
You’ll be amazed to know that even basic exercises will naturally be helpful in combating hormonal imbalance.
Here are some of the exercises and yoga asanas that can help.
Walking in the outdoors can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
Not only is it perfect for your general wellbeing but it also keeps your hormone levels in check.
Just walk for 20 to 30 minutes daily.
Apart from that, you can also try some yoga asana like
- Ustrasana etc.
Avoid Harmful Chemicals
- Avoid any product which contains harmful chemicals.
- This includes your products for cosmetics and body care.
- Remember, whatever you apply to it will absorb by your skin.
- No products containing potentially harmful chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEA, and propylene glycol should be used.
Reduce Your Sugar Intake
- Hormonal imbalances are the result of several causes, one of which is too much-processed sugar intake.
- The pancreas secretes more insulin while you are eating more sugar.
- High insulin levels can lead to excess testosterone production which may prevent normal ovulation. It is also responsible for weight gain and fat accumulation.
- So lowering the intake of refined sugar is best to keep your hormones well balanced.