Are you noticing more grey hairs? And you’re just in your 30s. If yes, no worries, today in this post I am going to tell you an all natural way to dye them without going to the salon.
The key ingredient of this diy is Kalonji or nigella seeds black seeds
Take around 2 spoons of these seeds, first roast them for few minutes and then grind it until you get fine powder. Make sure you roast them for good 10-15 minutes
In this powder add about one spoon of aloe vera gel and one spoon of sesame oil.
Mix it well and your diy is ready. Apply this paste on affected area where you have grey hair, also apply this on your bald patches
Leave for 45 minutes and then shampoo your hair
Kalonji seeds not only help you with hair greying, they have many other benefits for your hair too
- It helps neutralize effects of free radicals leading to improved hair quality.
- In case of rough, frizzy, and dry hair, kalonji oil can be used as it helps seal moisture in hair shafts.
- Kalonji masks may help decrease dandruff as it has antifungal properties.
- Massaging your scalp with kalonji oil can provide relief from scalp irritation and itching due to its anti-inflammatory action.
- Regular use of black seeds in hair care can help prevent hair loss thus, enhancing the hair volume.