Long and well-polished shiny nail is one of those features which every woman would always crave for.
To grow your nails faster, then there are a few simple tips that can make your nails soft, smooth and long.
In this article, we are going to see a few tips for the 7 days nail growth challenge.
Tip #1. Cleanse your nails
Cleansing is as important for your nails as for other body parts.
To cleanse your nails, you will need
- 1 bathtub of warm water
- a few drops of fresh lime juice and
- a few drops of any mild cleanser
- Take a small tub filled with warm water and add a few drops of fresh lime juice into it.
- Soak your nails into the lime water for a few minutes.
- Remove all the dirt inside your nails using any nail brush.
- Leave your nails to be soaked inside the water for 10 minutes.
- Use a few drops of any cleanser and rub it all over your nails.
- Wash your nails well with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Keep cleansing your hands once every day regularly to get rid of all the impurities and dirt particles.
This will make the nails and cuticles soft and smooth with an even and brigh tone.
It also helps in increasing the blood circulation in your nails and promotes growth.
Tip #2. Use Nail growth serum
To prepare the nail growth serum, you will need
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of castor oil
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 empty bottle and
- 1 cotton pad
- Take a clean bottle and all the ingredients into it.
- Close the bottle and shake it well for a couple of seconds.
- Take a cotton pad and add a few drops of this nail serum on it.
- Apply the serum all over your nails and cuticle.
- Gently massage your nails and cuticles with the serum using your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Apply this nail serum every day during the night before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Repeat using this nail serum once every day regularly to promote its growth.
This serum will nourish your nails with all the essential nutrients and help them grow longer and healthier.
This can also make your nails to be moisturized and prevent it from dryness.
Tip #3. Use Nail Scrub
To scrub your nails, you will need
- 2 tsp of brown sugar and
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Take a small mixing bowl and add all the ingredients into it.
- Use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well to make a fine scrub.
- Take a tadbit of the paste and scrub it all over your nails and hands.
- Gently massage your hands with this scrub for 5 minutes.
- Allow the scrub to dry for a few minutes.
- Rinse your hands with lukewarm water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Use this nail scrub once or twice per week regularly to maintain clean and clear nails.
This scrub will be very effective in removing all the dead skin cells present in your nails.
It also makes your nails to be free from any grooves and dents.
Tip #4. Include Biotin Rich Foods In Your Diet
- Biotin is one of the types of vitamin B which can help in promoting the growth of nails and hair.
- The biotin is capable of converting all the food items into energy required for healthier growth.
- Consuming more biotin rich foods regularly for a few weeks can help in offering visible results on your nail growth.
- This helps in strengthening the keratin protein layer present in your nails that prevents it from any damages.
- Some of the biotin rich foods which can support nail growth are sardines, eggs, bananas, cauliflower, whole grains, nuts and mushrooms.
Tip #5. Hydrate Your Nails
To hydrate your nails, you will need
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Soak your nails into a cup filled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Leave your nails inside the cup for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove your nails from the cup and wash well with running cold water.
- Repeat doing this once every day regularly to get some impressive results.
This method will treat all the damages in your nails and cuticles.
It is the best method to promote nail growth if you have weak and peeling nails.
Olive oil is an excellent choice for hydrating and nourishing your nails with essential nutrients.
Tip #6. Cuticle Cream To Get Beautiful Nails
To prepare the cuticle cream, you will need
- 1 tbsp of beeswax
- 2 tbsp of shea butter
- 5 drops of orange essential oil
- 2 to 3 drops of cinnamon or clove oil
- 3 drops of Vitamin E oil
- 1 small glass jars and
- 1 saucepan of water
- Take a saucepan filled with water and heat it for a few seconds.
- When the water reaches a boiling point, remove the pan from heat.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the shea butter and beeswax into it.
- Place the mixing bowl on the hot water kept in the saucepan.
- Wait until the wax mix gets melted down completely.
- Add the vitamin E oil and the essential oil into the melted wax mix.
- Use a spoon and whip the ingredients well to obtain a smooth and fluffy cream.
- Transfer the fluffy cream into a clean air-tight jar and store it for future use.
- Place the jar into the refrigerator and wait until the cream gets solidified.
- Take a tadbit of the cuticle cream and apply it all over your nails and cuticles.
- Gently massage your cuticles and nails with the cream using your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Apply this cream every day during the night before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Repeat applying this cream once every day to obtain some effective results in your nail growth.
This cuticle cream will strengthen your cuticles and can prevent it from all the damages and nail breakage.
Applying this cuticle cream can prevent your nails and cuticles from any bacteria and other germs.