Skin discolouration, pimple scars, pigmentation and breakouts are some of the common skin problems, that make your skin dull and dry. But you can always make it better in just a few days of time if you take care of it properly. Today in this post we are going to share a 7 days nighttime skincare routine, that will make your skin flawless and glowing.
Before Staring with our 7-day routine, make sure you drink 4-5 litres of water in a day. It will flush out all toxins from your body and will solve maximum your skin problems
Now coming to our 7-day routine, we will follow CTM routine daily and will apply the pack twice a week
- For cleansing, you can use your regular face cleanser.
- For toner, in a clean bowl mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 4 cups of water.
- Mix and store this in a spray bottle.
- Spray this mixture on your dry face after cleansing and leave it.
After toning, moisturization is very very important. To make your own DIY moisturiser you will need:
- Aloe vera gel
- Sweet almond oil
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- In a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 1 tsp of sweet almond oil and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and your moisturiser is ready.
- Take a little amount of this and apply this gel on your face.
- Massage it well and you are good to go to bed.
- You have to follow this CTM routine daily at nighttime.
Now apart from this CTM routine on DAY 1 and DAY 4 we will use a face pack also before applying moisturiser
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder.
- In this, add 2 tsp of tomato pulp.
- Now in this add enough rose water to make a smooth paste.
- If you have dry skin, you can use milk instead of rose water.
- Mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply an even layer of this pack on your face, let it dry for 15 minutes and then wash it off.