I am sure that all of us would unanimously agree upon the matter that the appearance of our pearly whites determine how we present ourselves to the world. Sometimes the tooth enamel appears a little yellowish in color, but do not panic, it is a normal phenomenon. You must visit a dentist once in every 3 months to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Meanwhile, you can definitely try out these home remedies to keep your teeth white and healthy at home. All the ingredients used in these home remedies are derived from nature and won’t cause any side effects, yet if you are suspicious then you may conduct a patch test beforehand to get the best results.
DIY Turmeric toothpaste recipe for white teeth
- Have you ever wondered if you could get teeth whitening treatment without spending a fortune?
- Well try out this home remedy and you will be surprised with the amazing results.
- If you want a visible change right from the first use then use this natural toothpaste.
- Use a soft-bristle toothbrush to brush your teeth with this toothpaste.
- Rinse your mouth with normal water.
- Then follow up with mouthwash and a piece of dental floss to get the best results.
- Use this toothpaste once in a while and you are good to go.
Use guava leaves to whiten your teeth naturally
- This is an age-old home remedy that has been practiced for a very long time now.
- This is completely hassle-free and does not require you to gather too many ingredients.
- Use a pestle and mortar to grind the guava leaves into a smooth paste.
- Rub the paste in your mouth and let it stay for a while.
- Then rinse it off with normal water.
- Brush your teeth with your regular toothbrush immediately after rinsing it off.
- Do it every alternate day of the week for a month to get the best results.
Use a charcoal toothpaste
- Charcoal is known for binding itself with every other element and pulls out all the impurities from it.
- If you want naturally white teeth, then use a charcoal-infused toothpaste.
- It will whiten your tooth enamel and also save you spending tonnes for dental treatment.
- Besides that, it is a feasible option for all those people who cannot bear with painful dental treatments.
Double up neem water as a mouthwash
- If you want healthy teeth then use neem water.
- All you have to do is pluck some fresh neem leaves, wash them properly, boil them.
- Let the solution cool down a little bit and then strain it out.
- Use it to rinse your mouth before brushing your teeth to get the best results.
- To make the most from this home remedy, try it twice daily.
Let this sea salt work wonders for your teeth
- I am sure all of us have used Epsom salt scrub at some point in our lives.
- If you are left with a giant tub and want to know how to use it, then here’s an effective method.
- Take some Epsom salt in a mixing bowl and add water in it.
- Stir it to make sure that the salt gets dissolved completely in water.
- Then use this solution to brush your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth immediately with plain water.
- Do it every day at least once to get the best results.
Think twice before throwing away the orange peels
- Orange peels can be used in many ways, and it can also be used to whiten your teeth.
- After eating an orange, rub the insides of it on your teeth.
- Following that, you must brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste.
- Rinse off with plain water.
- Use mouthwash and a dental floss afterwards to get the best results.
- To notice a visible change, repeat this treatment every alternate day of the week.
An apple a day will keep the dentist at bay
- Eat an apple a day Apples contain acids that naturally remove stains on teeth and also maintain whitens, say experts.
- Therefore, instead of chocolate chips, try eating healthy apples.
- Apples contain less sugar and they won’t cause tooth decay.
- Apples are rich in antioxidants and keep you in good health.
Let apple cider vinegar work wonders for your pearly whites
- Wash your mouth with apple cider vinegar Just like apples, apple cider vinegar removes stains, so you can use a few days rather than a means for rinsing the mouth.
- This can be a perfect substitute for your mouthwash.
- Rinse your mouth twice a day with this solution to prevent tooth decay.
- Apple cider vinegar is one such ingredient that is used to deal with almost every skin or hair problem.
- Make sure that you dilute the solution before using it as it is very potent in nature.
Sophistication is the key
- Use a to drink straw coffee, tea and juices to prevent staining your teeth.
- If you want to prevent it, then try as often as you can to drink with a straw.
- We are all aware of the fact the coffee is a natural anti-oxidant.
- But it may stain your teeth in the long run.
Intimacy is actually good for your health
- Kiss more This is good news.
- Researchers proved that people who have more kissing have brighter teeth because during kissing produce extra saliva that naturally whitens teeth.
You literally become what you eat
- Eat and drink more dairy products Milk, cheese and yogurt are filled with calcium, which is healthy for your teeth but also contributes to their good looks.
Old is gold
- I am sure you must have heard about oil pulling.
- All you have to do is take a teaspoon of pure coconut oil and rinse your mouth with it.
- After that, you can brush your teeth.
- Follow up with mouthwash and a piece of dental floss as usual.
- To get the best results do it every day.
- It also pulls out harmful toxins from your body and makes you feel healthy.
Gorge on your favorite fruit
- Do you love strawberries?
- Well, let me give you one more reason to love the juice strawberries even more.
- Mix a pinch of baking soda and some mashed strawberries to make a smooth paste.
- Dip the bristles of your toothbrush in this mixture.
- Brush your teeth with it.
- Rinse with running tap water.
- Follow up with mouthwash and a piece of dental floss to get the best results.
Time to lay your hands on hydrogen peroxide
- Enamel thinning may cause your teeth to turn yellow over time.
- If you want to make them appear white all over again, then use hydrogen peroxide.
- Use your customized toothpaste by mixing hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.’
- Dip your toothbrush in this mixture and brush well for a minute or so.
- Then, rinse it off with plain water.
- Follow up with your mouth wash and a string of dental floss to get the best results.
- Try this home remedy once or twice a week to get the best results.
Make your cruelty free toothpaste with a ripe papaya
- If you want healthy, white teeth then rely on this natural toothpaste.
- It is enriched with bromelain and papain.
- These ingredients help to whiten your teeth and improve your overall appearance in the long-run.
- Mash a small piece of papaya to make a smooth paste.
- Take a dollop of this paste and mix it with your toothpaste.
- Your toothpaste is ready.
- Brush your teeth nicely with this toothpaste.
- Rinse off with plain water and then use a string of dental floss to get the best results.