In this post I will share one DIY face serum, that will help you achieve smooth glowing skin, that shines like a mirror.
This serum is very effective, to restore skin elasticity.
Rice is the key ingredient of this serum, that contains gamma-oryzanol which is an enzyme that can help even out skin tone and brighten skin complexion.
So without any further delay let’s start with our post, to make this serum you will need:
- 1 tbsp raw rice
- Aloe vera gel
- Sandalwood essential oil
- & Rose water
Steps To Follow:
- First wash your rice with plain water to remove all dust and impurities
- Add 2 tbsp water in this, and leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Now in a clean bowl take 1/2 tbsp of aloe vera gel . It is better to use market bought gel to make this serum, as it will increase shelf life
- Add 9-10 drops of glycerin and 1 tbsp of rose water in this
- Next in this add 3-4 drops of red sandalwood essential oil.
- At last add 1 tbsp of rice water that we have prepared, mix it well, and your serum is ready.
- If consistency of this serum is not watery, you can add more rice water in this
Mix everything well and your serum is ready. Transfer this to a clean glass dropper bottle
You can use this serum daily 2 times on your clean face. Take 5-6 drop of this serum and tap it on your face
In day time, I will recommend first use a good vitamin C serum and on top of that you can use this rice serum
Vitamin C serum is rich in anti-oxidants that will prevent skin damage caused by free radicals
This rice serum will make your skin fair and at the same time will tighten your skin pores
In this serum rice water in combined with sandalwood oil, that makes it excellent for skin brightening