5 Days To Remove Tiny Bumps On Your Face
Tiny bumps, also known as ‘milia’ are small bumps that develop on your skin when skin cells called keratin gets trapped beneath the skin’s surface.
These bumps can occur anywhere, but they are most common around the eyes and on the cheeks, nose, and forehead.
Today in this post, we will share few effective home remedies, that will help you to remove those tiny bumps on your face.
Tip#1 – Use Gentle Face Wash
Make sure you wash your face with a mild face wash twice a day. To make a homemade face cleanser you will need
- Sandalwood Powder
- And Rose Water
- Combine sandalwood powder and rose water together to form a thick paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face. Let it dry and then wet your hands with some amount of rose water and massage in a circular direction for about 2-3 minutes.
- After that, you can rinse your face with plain water.
Sandalwood powder aids to dry the milia and over a period of time, these small bumps will go off. Daily usage of sandalwood and rose water is good for the treatment of milia.
Potato is very high in starch, it can cure tiny bumps on your face very fast and prevents in future too.
- This remedy is very simple, with the help of a cotton ball apply potato juice on the affected area, let it dry and then wash it off with plain water.
- Follow this method regularly for best results at least 2 times a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
Now coming to our last tip, that is a mild face scrub
To make this scrub you will need:
- Lemon Juice
- Jaggery Powder
- & olive Oil
- Take the juice of half lemon in a clean bowl
- In this add enough jaggery powder and few drops of olive oil.
- Mix and your scrub is ready.
- Before exfoliation take steam on your face for 5 minutes to open your pores and now you’re ready for exfoliation.
- Apply this scrub on your face and rub in a circular motion for 3-4 minutes.
- Let it dry for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
- You can use this scrub 2-3 times in one week.
Lemon is rich in Vitamin C and along with jaggery powder forms a rich exfoliating agent. The regular scrub will help in curing the milia.