Tiny bumps on the face are small bump-like cysts found under the skin. They form when a protein keratin become trapped under the skin.
They look like whiteheads but they are not acne.
Today in this blog, I am going to share one very basic face cleanser that you can use twice a day, and it will definitely help you to get rid of those bumps fast.
To make this cleanser you will need
- Raw Honey,
- Turmeric Powder,
- Rice Flour,
- & Apple Cider Vinegar
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of honey.
- In this add 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Next in this add 1/2 tbsp of rice flour
- At last we will add apple cider vinegar in this. Make sure you use ACV with mother. We will add 1 tsp of vinegar in this.
- Mix it well and your cleanser is ready
- Apply this mask all over your clean face, and leave it for at least 10 minutes on your face.
- After that rinse your face with cold water, pat it dry followed by your face moisturiser
This face cleanser is very gentle, and you can use it in morning and night.
In morning time first wash your face with warm water, and then use this mask.
In night time to get best results, first wipe your face with micellar water, and then use your regular face cleanser to remove all the impurities. After that you can use this cleanser for 10 minutes on your face.
— Make sure you use moisturiser after using this cleanse, as vinegar might dry out your skin
— If you’re a beginner, you can do this treatment 3 times in a week, and slowly you can start to use this on daily basis
Honey and apple cider vinegar are the key ingredient of this face mask.
Vinegar has antimicrobial properties, that can help to prevent tiny bumps and acne on your face.
Honey is rich in anti-oxidants that makes your skin smooth. It is greta humectant, so it also protect your skin from dryness of vinegar