This 3 step tomato clean-up is for people who are suffering from pigmentation, dark spots, etc.
Do try this process at home with simple kitchen ingredients.
Tomato Face Cleanser
- Lemon Juice
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Tea Tree Oil
- Take 2-3 tomatoes and cut them into 4 pieces.
- Add in a mixer grinder and grind them well.
- To the mixture, add half a tablespoon of honey and add half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel.
- Add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil to the mixture.
- You can wash your face twice or three times a day with this face wash.
- Mix it well and store it in the bottle.
Warning: It is only possible to store this face wash for 2 weeks and keep it in the refrigerator for the best results.
To see if you are not allergic to essential oil, please do a patch test first because essential oils are very concentrated and may also adversely affect the skin.
- Tomatoes have a high amount of lycopene, which makes the skin less sensitive to UV rays.
This prevents fine lines and wrinkles from showing up and slows down the aging process.
- It also contains high amounts of vitamin C, which is useful for treating acne and oily skin, achieving a healthy glow and even skin tone.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it is great for treating acne and is full of antioxidants, so it is great for slowing down skin aging.
- Lemon has antibacterial properties that help to decrease pigmentation, dark spots, treatment with blackheads, and acne.
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so when used over time, they can help brighten and lighten your skin.
- Two hormones are present in Aloe Vera gel: Auxin and Gibberellins.
These two hormones offer to heal wounds and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation of the skin.
- For infections such as acne & fungal infections, tea tree oil is applied to the skin, as it contains antibacterial properties.
Tomato Face Scrub:
- 1 medium or large tomato
- 1–3 tablespoons sugar
- Dampen the skin.
- Cutaway the top of the tomato.
- You are going to need the top, as this is going to be the scrubber pad.
- So do not cut too thinly at the top.
- On the side dish, put the sugar and spread it a little with the back of the spoon.
- Pick the top of your tomato and dip it in the sugar.
- To achieve an even coating, twist it around in the sugar.
- Start on the forehead, and in a small circular motion, scrub gently.
- Move around the outer eye area and move over the face, nose, mouth, chin, and neck (avoiding the eyelids and under the eye area).
- Wait for about 10 minutes and then wash it with cool water.
- Pat your skin dry and apply your face moisturizer.
Not only will you begin to feel the advantages to your skin by integrating this facial scrub into your weekly skincare, but you will also see the results!
A tomato and a little sugar: it couldn’t have been easier. So give yourself a try!
Skin Brightening Coconut Milk and Tomato Face Pack
- Take half of a medium tomato and slice it into tiny pieces.
- Place them and add 1/4th cup of coconut milk in a blender.
- Blend together to prepare the whitening tomato face pack.
- To apply the face pack all over the face and neck, use a cotton ball.
- For 15-20 minutes, let it stay on the skin.
- With freshwater, wash it off.
- Repeat this twice in one week.
One of the best natural ingredients for healthy, glowing, and youthful skin is coconut milk. Vitamin B1, B2, B4, C, E, etc., are in abundant quantity in it. Magnesium and calcium are also present. These nutrients, along with their saturated fat content, offer the skin cells superior nourishment, and rejuvenate them. The high content of vitamin C found in coconut milk helps to brighten the skin. Coconut milk also provides our skin with anti-aging benefits.