Today in this post, I am going to share 3 basic steps, that will make your skin all clear, and smooth like a baby. After 7 days of this routine, problem of your clogged skin pores will be completely gone, and your skin will naturally shine.
This routine is suitable for all skin types, and very effective to remove those tiny bumps from your face. Tiny bumps on face is a common skin condition, that affects almost every person despite of their skin types. Most of the people confuse this skin problem with acne, but they are totally different. They are formed when keratin becomes entrapped beneath the outer layer of the skin, forming a tiny cyst.
So without any delay lets start with our 3 step routine, make sure you subscribe to our channel for more such videos
Step#1 – Deep Face Cleansing
First step of this routine, involves deep cleansing of your pores.
For this step, we will prepare a natural face cleansing powder
- In a clean jar ,mix 2 spoons of neem powder 2 spoons of rose petal powder, and 2 spoons of fuller’s earth powder.
- Take required amount of this powder, mix it with milk for dry skin, and mix it with rose water for normal to oily skin.
- Apply this paste on your face, and massage for 3-4 minutes. Leave it on your face for 10 minutes, and then wash your face with plain water.
Step#2 – Exfoliation
There is no need to use this daily, you can use this 2-3 times a week
- To make this, take 1 spoon of rice flour in a bowl.
- In this add 1 spoon honey and few drops of curdled milk.
- To make this milk, add few drops of lemon juice in milk and leave it for 15 minutes
- Mix everything well and your exfoliator is ready
- Apply this on your clean face, and gently massage in upward circular motion for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face, lactic acid in milk will gently remove dead layer.
- After that you can wash it off
Step#3 – Deep Hydration
In last step of this routine, we will prepare natural hydro boost gel for your face
- In a bowl mix 1 spoon of aloe vera gel, and 1 spoon glycerin.
- For oily skin, you can mix 1 spoon aloe vera gel, half spoon of glycerin, and few drops of lemon juice.
- Take a little amount of this gel, and massage it on your face. You can leave it for full day on your face