Today in this post, I am going to share one super quick facial, that can you easily do at home in just 3 minutes of time
Before starting with this facial, make sure your face is clean and make up free. You can use your regular face cleanser to remove all dirt and impurities from your face.
It is better to cleanse your face for 60 seconds, rinse it off with cold water, pat dry and now your skin is ready for facial
First step of this quick facial is cleansing.
In this step we will use raw milk, as it is rich in lactic acid that will help to remove dead skin cells and dark spots from your face.
- Take 2 spoons of raw milk in a clean bowl, in this add 3-4 drops of lemon juice, and leave this mixture for 15 minutes
- Lemon juice will activate lactic acid in milk, so it will work faster.
- Apply this mixture all over your face with clean cotton ball, and let it sit on your face for 1 minute.
- After that rinse your face with cold water, and your step#1 is done !!
Next step of this facial is scrubbing, to make this you will need
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- And 1 tbsp of curd
- In a clean bowl mix these 2 ingredients, and your DIY is ready
- Apply this paste on your face, and rub it gently for 1 minute
- After that you can wipe your face with wet cloth.
Now coming to last step of this facial, that is massage.
In this facial we will not apply face pack, because just 1 minute is not enough to get benefit from any face pack
- Instead of face pack, take slice of 1 ripe papaya and start to massage it on your face for 1 minute.
- After this rinse your face with ice cold water, and your facial is done !!
End your facial with few drops of vitamin C serum, and a layer of moisturiser on your face !!