The benefits of milk are not unknown. It can address a number of skin concerns
Topical application of raw milk, is said to make skin healthy and glowing. Since ancient times, the goodness of milk is being used to keep the skin looking youthful and supple.
Today in this post, I will share few beauty hacks with raw milk, that will make your skin flawless, and will also improve your skin tone by 1 or 2 shades.
Beauty Hack #1 – Milk As Face Cleanser
Accumulated dirt on face, can lead to acne and breakout.
Milk drives out all the dirt and dead skin cells from the clogged pores, preventing further blackheads and acne.
It also removes fats from the oily areas and moisturises dry skin areas, so it is good for all skin types.
- In a bowl take 1 spoon of gram flour. In this add 1 tsp honey and enough raw milk, until you get smooth runny consistency.
- Dab a clean cotton ball in this mixture, apply it all over the face and massage in circular motion for five minutes.
- After that you can wash your face with cold water. This cleanser works best for dry skin.
If you have oily skin, you can mix raw milk with lemon juice to make your cleanser
- Add 5 to 6 drops of lime juice to 3 tablespoon of milk, let the milk curdle.
- Apply it on face and leave it for 15 min or until it gets dried.
- Wash your face with plain water
Beauty Hack #2 – Dark Spot Treatment
To make this DIY, you will need
- Rice flour,
- Raw Milk,
- & Honey
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of rice flour.
- In this add 1 spoon honey and enough raw milk.
- Mix it well until you get smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your clean face.
- Leave for 15 minutes, and then you can wash your face with cold water.
Beauty Hack #3 – Tan Treatment
Milk has high lactic acid which contains skin lightning properties.
Mix raw milk and green tea in equal amount, and your DIY is ready
Dab a clean cotton cloth in this mixture, and dab it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes on your face, and then you can rinse your face with cold water.