3 Effective Natural Remedies For Dark Spots On Face
Today this post is about, hyperpigmentation and dark spots on your face.
We all have our own skin colour, but if some part of our skin become few shades darker than other parts, it is called pigmentation. It is very common skin issue and there are many products available in market, that claim to fade these dark spots.
But all these products contain some kind of chemicals, that are not safe for all skin type. Natural remedies are always safe, and many times they work faster too, if you choose right type of ingredient.
Starting with our DIY#1 – With Green Tea Extract
- Dip 1 green tea bag in hot water, and let it soak for 5 minutes
- Now remove this tea bag and let it it cool completely
- Take this green tea bag and rub it on your affected area for 2 minutes
- You can do this exercise 2-3 times in a day
Now coming to our DIY#2 – With Rice Flour
This DIY will complete in 2 parts
- First take 1 spoon rice flour, and 1 spoon lemon juice in a bowl
- Mix few drops of rose water, and your scrub is ready
- Apply this paste on affected area, and rub it for 2 minutes
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face, and then you can wipe it off
Now coming to part#2 of this DIY, in this we will make a pack with rice flour
- In a bowl take 1 spoon of rice flour and 1 spoon of orange peel powder
- In this add enough raw milk, until you get smooth paste
- Apply this paste all over your face
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
You can use DIY#2, twice in a week
DIY#3 – Our next DIY includes a face pack
To make this pack, you will need:
- Tomato Juice,
- Turmeric Powder,
- & Milk Powder
- In a clean bowl, take 1 spoon of thick curd
- Add 1 tsp of tomato juice, and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder in this
- At last add 1 tsp of milk powder
- Mix and your glow pack is ready
- Apply this pack, all over your clean face, and let it sit for 15 minutes on your face.
- After that you can rinse your face with plain water.