Try this trick to remove spots on your face quickly
Spots on the skin are very common. These can occur from acne, inflammation, the products you use or even due to an imbalance in hormones. While most of it is not in your control, you can always cure them in order to get smooth and spotless skin.
In this article, we will share with you some easy tricks which you can use in order to fade these spots.
Apple cider Vinegar Treatment
Apple cider vinegar is known to accelerate the skin shedding and regrowth process.
It also contains antibacterial properties which kill the bacteria that causes skin damage.
These skin damage can then cause spots and pigmentation to appear on the skin.
- To use apple cider vinegar, mix equal parts of it with water.
- Dip a cotton ball in this and squeeze the excess out.
- Apply it onto your face and massage in a circular motion.
- Rinse it off and pat the skin dry.
Aloe Vera Gel Treatment
Aloe vera comes packed with antioxidant properties which help in repairing the skin damage.
The vitamin A and C present in it also helps in fading the spots and treating problems like swelling and redness.
- Just scoop some aloe vera gel on your fingers and apply it on your face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse it off using cold water.
- Pat the skin dry and finish by using a light moisturizer over it.
Buttermilk contains lactic acid which is solely responsible to brighten the complexion while hydrating the skin.
It moisturizes the skin and removes dead cells which make the skin appear dull and dark.
- Just dip cotton in this buttermilk, squeeze the excess out and apply it on your spots.
- Let it sit till it dries and rinse it off using cold water.
Lemon contains natural bleaching properties which help in fading the spots and working on the pigmentation.
It also contains vitamin C which contributes to repairing the skin damage.
- Mix 1 tsp of lemon juice with 1 tsp of honey and apply it on your face.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and use plain water to rinse the mask off.
- Pat the skin dry and finish by using a gentle moisturizer on it.
Coconut Oil Treatment
Coconut oil is an excellent hydrator which penetrates the skin and repair the damage from within.
It also contains anti-bacterial properties which kill the bacteria that clog the pores, causing acne as well as acne spots.
- Just dip cotton in some coconut oil, squeeze the excess out and directly apply it on your spots.
- Massage for 5-10 minutes and use warm water to rinse the mask off.
Baking soda Treatment
Baking soda is an excellent natural bleaching agent which helps in fading the spots and removing the pigmentation.
- Just mix 1 tsp worth baking soda with 1 tbsp of honey and apply it on your spot.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse it off using cold water.
- Pat the skin dry and finish by applying a light moisturizer over it.