Green tea face mask to get younger looking skin
November 19, 2021 Written by GP Team
We all know that drinking green tea is good for health, but do you know it can also help you to establish a better relationship with your skin too. Today we will tell you a basic treatment with green tea, that will help you decrease the signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines and make your skin younger looking.
In step#1, we will make a 2 in 1 face cleanser, that will also act as a scrub
- Take 1-2 tsp of loose green tea powder.
- In this add around 1 tbsp of honey.
- Mix and your DIY is ready.
- Apply this paste all over your clean face and neck.
- Leave it for 5 minutes, and after that start rubbing your face in an upward motion.
- Do this exercise for 2 minutes and then rinse off your face with plain water.
This cleanser will deep clean your skin pores and rubbing will remove the dead layers from your face.
Now next step of this routine is a face mask
- To make this pack take 1 tbsp of green tea leaves in a bowl.
- In this add around 3 tbsp of yogurt.
- Mix and leave this mixture for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
These 2 DIYs you can try on alternate days and in just 1 week you can see the difference in your skin.
Apart from cleanser and pack, you can also include homemade green tea toner in your daily skincare routine.