Wrinkles and skin ageing is frequent problem in all starting with late twenties, here are some amazing home remedies you can use to reduce wrinkles and skin ageing.
1. Massage with olive oil before sleep and wash it off.
2. Apply Lemon juice on wrinkled areas twice a day.
3. Give your face a good relaxing massage following your face contours (refer above mentioned pic). You can use olive oil or Pineapple massage cream for this.
4. Use alcohol free toners, these can dry or chap your skin.
5. Include facial exercises in your regular routine.
6. Daily apply Aloe Vera Gel. It is natural source of Alpha-Hydroxy acids. This helps in removing dead cells, fine lines & wrinkles particularly around eye area. It also helps in stimulating production of collagen.
7. Apply mashed Banana, one of the most effective natural ingredients.
8. Apply tomato juice mixed with honey to reduce wrinkles.
9. Apply Pineapple juice on skin. It is rich in Vitamin C, Anti-oxidants and is known for its anti- ageing properties.
10. Massage the affected area with coconut oil before sleep. This will increase the blood circulation and helps in getting rid of wrinkles.
11. Apply a homemade sheet mask. Add a few drop s of argan oil, and four tablespoons of watermelon juice in a container, mix it well. Soak a toffee sheet mask in this solution for a while and then apply it on your cleansed face for 10 minutes and massage for a while. Let your skin absorb the goodness of this hydrating face mask, watermelon is a natural source of lycopene and it helps to reduce wrinkles and crow’s feet.
12. Do not throw away your chamomile tea bags from now on. Place a used chamomile tea bag on your under-eye area and close your eyes for a while and relax. Do this every night before going to bed to get rid of dark circles in no time.
13. After a tiring day at work, replenish your under-eye area with the goodness of rosemary essential oil. Pour a few drops of rosemary essential oil in your ice tray and use these rosemary essential oil-infused ice cubes after a tiring day at work. Use these ice cubes directly on your under-eye area, try this home remedy for at least twice in a week for the best results.
14. Make an effective eye serum at home using just two ingredients. Mix two drops of vitamin E oil with a dollop of aloe vera gel. Massage your under-eye area with this skin serum every night before going to bed. Follow this nighttime skincare regime religiously for at least a month to see a visible improvement.
15. Make the best use of waste. Rice is a part of our daily diet, if you also prepare the rice at home every day then this is the best home remedy for you. Do not throw away the water after soaking rice in it before cooking. Use that water to cleanse yours under the eye area. It has high starch content and it will mild bleach your skin to make it brighter. It is also loaded with anti-ageing benefits and if you use it twice every day for cleaning your face then you will see the fine lines and wrinkles slowly fading out.
16. You can use honey on your skin to provide its great benefits for the skin and anti-ageing. Natural honey is amazingly medicinal and supplies much nourishment to the skin. It is a great moisturizer of the skin which helps keep it moisturized for long due to its emollient properties. Moreover, honey is a rich source of antioxidants that help shield the skin from oxidant damage which is the main cause behind the formation of wrinkles. All in all, this is a great ingredient to improve the health of the skin significantly and protect it from the formation of wrinkles.
17. Improving your sleeping situation is crucial if you want to avoid undue wrinkles. More specifically, it is about the pillows and the covers you use. Sleeping is an elongated experience and hence due to pressure and gravity, sleep lines form on the skin which paves the way for wrinkles. So, sleeping on your back is the best way to keep your face free and avoid any untimely wrinkles. You should also utilize a silk or satin pillow cover which is smooth as can be and does not form sleep lines. So, give some attention to this aspect too as sleeping on your sides increases the risk of wrinkles on your cheeks and chin.
18. You can massage your skin and face as an exercise and reduce the risk of wrinkle formations. Getting a facial massage is soothing to the skin too. There are many simple routines using natural ingredients like coconut oil etc which you can perform by yourself on your face. Look them up and perform them to exercise the facial muscles and smoothen and relaxing the skin so that it is more flexible and performs better.
19. Vitamin C is essential for the health of the skin and keeping it looking youthful and beautiful. The presence of this vitamin in the body naturally goes down as we age and hence it also has a detrimental effect on the age of the skin and the wrinkles and fine lines start forming. So, if you can supplement the amount of vitamin C needed by the skin from elsewhere, it could be a boon to avoid wrinkles. You can get vitamin C through oral supplements and foods. Also, you can make your own topical vitamin C masks and exfoliators using orange juice, lemon juice or crushed vitamin C tablet powder.
20. Keeping the skin always moisturized and hydrated is crucial for the health and longevity of the skin. So, take steps to ensure that your skin is always hydrated well. You should have a moisturizer handy so that you can keep your skin smooth and supple. Also, drink plenty of water every day and eat juicy fruits which also supply essential nutrients along with hydration.