We all know that acne prone skin need extra care and gentle ingredients, that will not irritate your skin. When you have acne, it means your skin pores are open, some kind of bacteria is always there in your pores. Even small mistakes can worsen your acne and skin.
Today in this post, I will share 2 very simple steps that will help you to get clear skin fast.
Let’s start with step#1. In this step we will prepare a face toner with fresh neem leaves, that will fight against active bacteria in your skin pores, and will prevent acne on your face
- Take 2 to 3 handful of fresh neem leaves. Wash them with running water to remove all impurities and dust
- Now fill a pan with drinking water, add these leaves and boil this water for 15 minutes
- After 5 minutes, strain this water and let it cool
- Now take a clean spray bottle, fill it half with this neem water.
- After cleaning your face you can use this water as a face toner. For the best results use this toner daily in the morning and night
Step#2 – Next step that is very important, is to use a peel face mask to remove a dead layer from your face.
If you have acne-prone skin, avoid physical scrubs like sugar and coffee.
It is better to use curd as a natural peeler for acne-prone skin. Curd is rich in AHAs that will melt dead layers from your face
Also, curd is rich in zinc and lactic acid that will help you to fight against acne
Mix 2 tbsp of curd and 1 spoon of raw honey. Apply this paste on your clean face
Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off
You can use the scrub twice a week on your face
Apart from these 2 steps, also use 10% niacinamide serum daily on your face. It will boost the growth of new skin cells.