Japanese and Korean women usually have flawless white skin. Most of them follow regular skincare routines and the very popular ingredient used in their skin care is, rice water.
Rice water has been an integral part of Asian beauty rituals since centuries. Many believe that it is a hidden gem to get glowing and blemish free skin.
Today in this blog, I will share how can you use this amazing ingredient to get visible difference in your skin in just 7 days of time.
In these 7 days we will use rice water as cleanser and toner on our face, and after that you can use your regular serum and moisturiser.
Also in both steps, we will use fermented rice water, as it is more effective
In a glass bowl, add handful of white rice and wash it with water once or twice. Again pour water in the rice bowl, and keep it aside for two days. Let it soak for 2 days and on the 3rd day strain the rice water and refrigerate it. Your fermented rice water is ready.
Step#1 – Cleansing
- To make your cleanser take 1 spoon of fermented rice water in a bowl.
- In this add 1 spoon of raw milk, and 1 spoon of rose water.
- Your cleanser is ready now.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in this mixture, and apply it all over your face.
- You can apply 2-3 layers of this cleanser on your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wipe it off.
For the best results you must use this cleanser in morning
Step#2 – Toning
Rice water has astringent properties, that makes it a great toner. It is very effective to reduce oiliness and also helps to shrink your large skin pores
- To make this toner in a clean bowl mix half cup of fermented rice water, and half cup of distilled water.
- Shake it well and your toner is ready.
- After cleansing apply this all over your face wit a clean cotton pad, and let it air dry.
- You can use this toner in morning and night time both after cleansing your face
After toning use your regular serum and moisturiser, and you’re done !!