In this post, I am going to share a very quick and effective DIY to remove pigmentation from your face. I have personally used this DIY to remove pigmentation around mouth area, but you can use it anywhere on your face too.
This DIY is pretty simple, and made with natural ingredients that are easily available all the time.
To make this DIY, you will need
- Fuller’s Earth Powder
- Orange Peel Powder
- & Honey
How To Use:
- Take a clean bowl. In this mix 1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth powder, 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder, 1 tablespoon of raw milk and half a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix it well and your DIY is ready.
- Make sure your face is clean and dry before using this DIY.
- Soak a clean face towel in warm water, remove excess water and cover your face with this for 2 minutes.
- Steaming will open your skin pores, so that you get good results faster.
- After 2 minutes remove this towel, and apply this paste on affected area.
- Leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off.
For best results, in first week you can use this DIY every alternate day, and in coming weeks you can use this DIY twice a week.
–Fuller’s earth powder removes dead skin cells and impurities from your pores. It is also rich in magnesium chloride, that helps to lighten pigmentation.
–The bleaching effect of orange peel powder will help reduce any pigmentation, dark spots or scars caused due to skin infections.
–In this remedy we have also used milk and honey. This is an effective combinative that will deeply cleanse your pores without removing natural oils from your pores. So your skin will be clean and hydrated