In this post, we will share a few skincare tricks, that will help you to repair your skin and will make your skin soft and supple with time. If you want beautiful skin, the most important thing is skin elasticity. If by any means, you improve the elasticity of your skin, you can solve almost all skin related problems.
So without wasting more time let’s start with our DIY. Make sure your face is clean and dry before starting this treatment
Let’s start with step#1
- For this step take 1 towel soaked in hot water and gently tap it on your face for 3-4 minutes.
This step will open all your pores, so they get the benefits of the cleanser and pack that we are going to apply next.
Step#2 of this treatment is cleanser
- In a clean bowl mix 1 tbsp of thick yogurt and 1 tbsp of raw honey. Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face and neck. Massage it well for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wipe it off with a towel soaked in hot water.
This cleanser will deep clean your skin pores and honey will help you in tightening skin pores.
Now once we have deep clean our skin pores, the next step is to put a protective barrier on them.
- For that you need to wash your face with cold water, it is better to use ice-cold water for that purpose.
Next step of this routine is toner
Most of the toners available in the market doesn’t suit all skin types, so it is always better to use a homemade one.
To make your own face toner,
- Mix an equal amount of cucumber juice, and rose water.
- Transfer this mixture to a clean spray bottle, and your toner is ready.
- Spray this toner all over your face, tap it on your face and leave it to dry.
- After that tap some serum on your face followed by your regular face moisturiser.
We suggest using a Vitamin C face serum and Niacinamide serum on an alternate basis. Make sure that your serum contains hyaluronic acid too, as it will deeply hydrate your skin.
Follow this skincare routine daily for 15 days and you can see differences yourself!