10 tips to lose your belly fat easily
May 12, 2021 Written by GP Team
Belly fat is a fat that is visible the most prominently and is the most difficult to burn.
It makes one appear unappealing and is also unhealthy.
Excess fat can cause health hazards like heart diseases, inflammation, chest burns and also bloating.
In today’s article, we will be sharing some tips which will help you in losing your belly fat and walk towards a much healthier life.
Tip#1 Eat Soluble Fiber
- You must consume a lot of soluble fibre which helps in absorbing water and turning it into a gel that slows the food down.
- This helps in keeping you full for a longer time whilst preventing weight loss.
- With every 10 gram of soluble fibre, you will decrease by 3.7% of fat.
- Some sources of soluble fibre include flaxseed, shirataki noodles, Brussels sprouts, avocados, legumes and blackberries.
Tip#2 Avoid Food That Contains Trans Fat
- Trans fats are known to cause inflammation, heart diseases, insulin leading to fat gain.
- They’re found in some margarine and spreads.
- You can also find them in the packaged food.
- It is scientifically found that someone who eats high trans fat gains 33% more fat than someone who eats a diet high in monounsaturated.
Tip#3 Exercise Effectively
- You can eat all the right things but still be gaining the belly fat.
- The cause of this can be not exercising a lot or at all.
- It is not a must that you indulge yourself in an intense workout.
- Something as basic as walking or floor workout both can help in burning the fat.
Tip#4 Reduce Stress Level
- Stress is a major factor when it comes to gaining belly fat.
- It causes a lot of imbalance in hormones which disturbs your lifestyle.
- Also, stress can make one eat, emotionally.
- When you stress, there is a heavy chance that you will rely on sugar and carbs as it eases the mood.
Tip#5 Sleep Right
- Sleeping decides a lot on both the health as well as the weight.
- People who don’t sleep for the right amount of time tend to gain belly fat.
- You must take a minimum of seven hours per night.
Tip#6 Stop drinking fruit juice
- Fruit juice is something that everyone includes in their breakfast.
- It fills the appetite and is also believed to be healthy.
- However, you must drink nothing but fresh fruit juice.
- The packed fruit juice contains added sugar which adds onto the belly fat.
Tip#7 Drink Green Tea
- You must ditch your tea and coffee which causes acidity and then bloating. However, surviving without a beverage in the drink can be horrifying.
- Instead of coffee, tea or soft drinks, you can opt for green tea.
- It contains antioxidant properties which repair the body damage.
- It also contains caffeine which keeps you awake and survives the entire day.
Tip#8 Make Lifestyle Choices
- A lot of your lifestyle choices can also cause your belly to get fat.
- Drinking a lot of beer or alcohol is one.
- Lying down and sleeping immediately can also cause the fat to accumulate in the body.
- You must drink water half an hour after eating your dinner and also give a minimum of 2 hours gap between your sleep and dinner.