One of the most attractive qualities one can possess is plump lips.
They look incredibly beautiful and can infuse one’s look with great charm.
Olive Oil Massage
- Simply add a good amount of olive oil to your lips (say, 1 tbsp or less) and rub gently.
- For around 5-6 minutes, keep rubbing until all the oil is absorbed by your lips.
- Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water and repeat the same activity daily for two weeks.
By gently massaging them with olive oil, you can easily get bigger and fuller lips naturally.
Antioxidants and hydrating properties are filled with olive oil that not only helps you condition your lips but also make them plumper.
Use Ice cube
Have you ever felt you could get plump lips naturally by simply rubbing an ice cube on your lips? Yeah, that is right!
- In addition to helping you flake off those dead cells, rubbing your lips with an ice cube can also improve blood circulation in the skin, making them light, smooth and fuller (particularly if you have dry lips).
- Only swear by this technique on repeat for at least 14 days before your big day and see the desired outcomes.
- Also, make sure that for more than 2 minutes, you’re not massaging.
Use Cinnamon Regularly:
1st Cinnamon Scrub
- Olive Oil
- Cinnamon Powder
Sugar, much like cinnamon, is a great exfoliator, too.
So, how about jointly using them?
- Just place in a bowl a pinch of cinnamon powder, a tablespoon of olive oil & sugar.
- Mix them well until a dense paste-like consistency is obtained.
- Apply the scrub to your lips and gently massage them for a good 5-10 minutes with your fingertips.
- Rinse it off and repeat the same treatment twice a week for a month with lukewarm water.
2nd Cinnamon Scrub:
Here’s yet another treatment based on cinnamon to naturally get fuller lips.
- Add a tablespoon of petroleum jelly and a teaspoon of cinnamon to a cup.
- Thoroughly mix them together and add the paste to your lips.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes on your lips and rinse it off with cool water.
- To get the desired results, try the same technique at least twice a week.
3rd Cinnamon Lip Balm:
- Cinnamon Oil
- Olive Oil
- Vanilla Extract
The beeswax and cinnamon together make perfect lip plumper.
- All you have to do is put 1 tablespoon of beeswax in a pan and 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put them over the low flame until they begin to melt.
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon oil and vanilla extract into the pan until finished and mix it all together.
- Move the obtained mixture to a container and let it cool down and let it set.
- Now, once a day, you can spread the mixture over your lips just like a lip balm and see that the magic works.
Benefit Of Using Cinnamon:
- Cinnamon is a wonderful lip plumper, rich in excellent exfoliating & moisturizing properties.
- This enhances blood circulation in the skin of the lips, making them appear naturally red.
- This is why it is used in a number of DIY lip scrubs as an active ingredient.