Mulethi powder, also known as licorice powder is one of the most popular skin care ingredient in Asian countries, that is used to make skin fairer and flawless. It contains liquiritin, an active compound that helps to disperse and remove existing melanin in the skin.
Today in this post, I will share right way to use this amazing ingredient to remove pigmentation, and dark spots from your skin.
I will share 2 DIYs here, and both are very effective. They might show results in just 10 days, but sometimes when damage is from inner skin layers, it might take few weeks also
For this treatment, you will need
Licorice Powder – 3 tsp
Wheat flour – 1 tsp
Gram flour – 1 tsp
& Raw Milk
- In a clean bowl, first mix licorice powder, wheat flour, and gram flour powder
- Next in this add enough raw milk, until you get smooth paste like consistency
- Your pack is ready for application now
- Apply this pack on your clean face, and let it dry completely
- Once dry, you can rinse your face with cold water, and you’re done !!
For best results you can use this pack 3 times a week. Licorice in this pack will help you to lighten pigmentation, while gram flour and wheat flour will deep cleanse your skin
To make this one you will need
Aloe vera gel
Vitamin E oil
In this treatment we are preparing a massage gel with licorice powder, so it will penetrate deeply.
You can use daily, and it will give a boost to your skin complexion
- First take 1 tsp of licorice powder in a clean bowl.
- In this add 1tbsp of aloe vera gel, and 1 tsp of honey.
- At last add 1 tsp of vitamin e oil in this.
- Mix it well and your massage gel is ready
- Take required amount of this gel, and massage it on your face for 5 minutes
- After that you can rinse your face with cold water