1 Minute Fix To Shrink Open Pores
December 14, 2022 Written by GP Team
Open skin pores on your face, can make your skin to appear rough and patchy.
Although there are many remedies to shrink skin pores, that you might try, but usually they are much time consuming, and might take few months to show desired results.
Today in this post, I am going to share one quick fix to make your pores less visible, and tighten your skin in minutes.
For this DIY, you will need
- Rose Water,
- Aloe vera gel,
- Tea tree oil,
- And lemon juice
Steps To Follow:
- Take 1 cucumber, peel the skin. Grate this cucumber, and squeeze it extract juice out of it
We need around half cup of cucumber juice
- In this add 3 tsp of rose water
- Next in this add 1 tsp of aloe vera gel
- At last add juice of half lemon in this, with 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
- Mix all the ingredients together, pour this mixture into clean ice tray, and let it freeze
Your DIY is ready now, daily take 1 cube of this and rub it on your clean face
Cucumber juice, and rose water are key ingredients of this DIY, that are rich in astringent properties, and makes your skin firm and tighter
Lemon juice makes your skin brighter, while tea tree oil prevent acne, breakouts on your face