1 Day Bridal Glow Challenge By Shahnaz Husain
We all want skin that’s flawless, glowing, youthful, and radiant.
Today in this post, I will share some outstanding DIYs, shared by beauty expert Shahnaz Husain, that will give you beautiful skin in No Time.
In last part of this blog, I will also share some Do’s and Don’ts that you must follow after using these DIYs.
Start with our DIY#1, that is best for Normal to Dry Skin
For this DIY, you will need
- Milk Powder,
- & Rose Water
- Add about 1/2 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of rosewater, to 1 tsp of milk powder in a bowl.
- Mix it well, until you get smooth paste
- Apply this paste evenly on your face, and rinse it off after 20 minutes
Now coming to our DIY#2, that is best for oily skin
To make this DIY, you will need
- Orange peel powder
- & Curd
- In a clean bowl take required amount of orange peel powder
- In this add curd, and use this mixture as scrub
- Exfoliate your face for at least five minutes and wash it off with water.
This DIY will brighten your skin instantly.
Now coming to our last DIY, for this you will need
- Milk powder,
- & Cucumber Juice
- Take 2 tsp of milk powder in a bowl.
- In this add enough cucumber juice, until you get smooth paste
- To get tightening effect, you can also add egg white into this
- Apply this paste evenly on your face, let it sit for 30 minutes, and then rinse your face with cold water
Now let me share list of Do’s and Don’ts
— Do not apply makeup immediately after treating your skin to any face pack.
— For best results, use these DIYs in night time, so that your skin is not exposed to sun light immediately.
— Avoid any ingredients which do not suit your skin type, and in case if you feel uncomfortable with any ingredients, then rinse it off immediately and cleanse your face.
— Drink plenty of water/Soup or Juices to keep your skin refreshed and hydrated.