Smooth digestion and nutrient absorption along with the effective removal of toxins in your liver are completely essential for healthy living.
That’s why a cleansing routine can be a strong method from the inside out to rejuvenate the body and skin.
The trick to relaxed cleaning is to ease yourself into the procedure so that the body doesn’t get into a shock.
Five days before you start doing the detox diet program, start eliminating out caffeine, coffee, cigarettes, refined sugars, saturated fats, and all processed foods.
As soon as you wake up, have a glass or two of warm (not cold) water to hydrate your body as you wake up.
then after some time drink morning detox, water/tea with half a lemon squeezed into warm water and honey mixed in a glass or any other cleansing herb tea of your choice.
Follow with a walk, bike ride, yoga or swimming, or any exercise of your choice.
For breakfast take any fresh vegetable juice, you can drink juice from any vegetable that you like and prefer.
- White gourd
In a glass of fresh juice add a tablespoon of chia seeds to your juice, for that extra fiber and power boost.
We don’t recommend having fruit juice as that will increase your sugar levels and we don’t want that happening during the detox process.
For lunch eat raw or lightly steamed vegetables with a variety of seasonal and regional vegetables.
You have so many options to choose from like :
For dinner take the vegetable soup.
- Veggies of your Choice
- Sea salt
- Wash all your veggies and chop them coarsely.
- Now take a large saucepan, saute onions and garlic.
- Once the onion becomes translucent then add your favorite veggies, saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of filtered water and sea salt as per your taste.
- Slow cook till the veggies become soft and are done.
- If you like you could blend the ingredients for a thick broth or eat it as is with chunks of veggies.
- If you feel hungry during the day drink as much water, unsweetened herbal tea as you wish during the day.
make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water within the day.
- Make a quick mix of nuts and seeds of your choice like walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds, chia seeds, and flax seeds.
- For munching you can also eat low GI fruits like guava, pear, apple, orange, strawberries, peach, plums, and apricots.
Weight Loss Tips That Actually Works:
- Only eat when the sun is up. Early dinner, or later breakfast-or both!
- Hydrate right.
If it’s sparkling water you like, drinking more will help you eat less.
Research shows that when consumed before meals, drinking water will help you lose weight by helping you burn more calories and reduce your appetite.
- Take fruits and herbs like basil for a spike of flavor.
- Don’t skip meals.
If you get too hungry, you have less chance of making good decisions.
Skipping meals may lead to tiredness due to a lack of essential nutrients, so you will be more likely to binge on high-fat so high-sugar foods, leading to weight gain.