Rice is one of the most popular skin care ingredient in many Asian countries. It is a rich source of many nutrients like Vitamin B and ferulic acid, and it helps in making the texture of the skin better.
It is a magic ingredient that you can add in natural or homemade face packs to tackle different kinds of skin woes.
Today in this post, I will share rice face packs for different skin types, that will improve your skin complexion, and you can see visible results after just 1 use
Rice Face Pack For Dry Skin
- Take 2 tablespoons of rice flour in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of gram flour to the bowl and mix well.
- Now, add 3 teaspoons of honey.
- Further, add rose water to make the paste smooth, and your DIY is ready
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes, and after that rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Rice Face Pack For Oily Skin
- First take a half-grated apple in a bowl. In this add the juice of half of an orange (3-4 slices) in the bowl.
- Next in this add 1 tsp of honey, and 2 tbsp of rice flour. Mix it well and your DIY is ready
- Apply this pack all over your clean face, leave for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off
Rice face Pack For Sensitive Skin
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour in a bowl. In this add 1 tsp of oats, and 1 tsp of honey
- Next in this add 1 tsp of raw milk, and mix it very well
- Apply a generous amount of this mixture and gently massage it on your face for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with normal water