Today in this post, we will share a DIY face serum that is best for dull-looking, patchy skin. This serum will give your skin a natural glow and at the same will help you to lighten any kind of dark spots on your face.
To make this serum, we will use fresh milk cream as a base. The saturated fat content of malai helps fix the rough and dull skin. It acts as a deep cleanser and pulls all dirt from your skin pores. So now let’s start with our DIY.
To make this serum you will need
- Milk cream, don’t use market one, use a fresh layer of cream that comes on milk after boiling
- Aloe vera gel
- ROSE WATER
- & Honey
- To make this, first, take 2 spoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Add 1 spoon of milk cream to this.
- Next in this add half a spoon of honey and 1 spoon of rose water.
- Put this mixture in a grinder and mix it well. The consistency of this should be like a serum, to get a very smooth consistency you can also strain this mixture.
- Your white liquid is ready now
- Daily use this as face serum at night.
- After cleansing massage a few drops of this serum on your face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes at least, after that wipe your face with a cotton ball dipped in rose water, & follow up with your regular face moisturiser.