As we all know, the coronavirus has led to several marriages being postponed.
So, during this pandemic, we thought of making a self-care guide for all brides-to-be that will benefit you.
1. Use Onion Juice To Get Rid Of Dandruff And Scalp Infections
- Apply this fresh onion juice to your hair and scalp using fingers and massage the scalp for a couple of minutes and leave it on for about 30-45 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Well, onion juice is full of nutrients that help hair growth.
It helps to keep the scalp free of infection and dandruff because of its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Onion juice also contains a high amount of sulfur, which prevents hair from breaking and becoming brittle.
It has abundant in antioxidants and helps to prevent the aging and greying of hair.
2. Hot Oil Hair Treatment
- Coconut Oil
- Argan Oil
- Castor Oil
- Bringhraj Oil
- Mix all the oil in a 1:1:1:1 ratio, so it means 1 tablespoon of each oil, and mix them well.
- Hot oil apparently works best on hair that is clean.
- This causes the hair cuticle to be deeply penetrated by the oil.
- Microwave the oil in a microwave-safe bowl for about 10 seconds after you’ve washed your hair.
- In order to get rid of any knots in the hair, run a brush through your hair.
- Throughout your hair, apply the oil uniformly and massage it into your scalp.
- With a shower cap, cover your head and wait for up to 20 minutes.
- Completely rinse the oil out of your hair after 20 minutes, and follow up with your usual conditioner.
Well, since many of us have already given up on natural and effective hair care routine, you know that it can do wonders for the health of your scalp and hair, enhancing your hair’s texture.
For natural hair that is dry, brittle, or damaged, hot oil treatments work perfectly best.
Your hair can also be strengthened and moisturized by these treatments.
3. DIY Conditioner For Hair
- 2 tsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp almond oil
- 1 tsp castor oil
- 1 tsp glycerine
- 1 tsp vinegar or lime juice
- 1 tsp baby shampoo
- Combine all the ingredients in the given quantities in a bowl until you get a smooth and uniform blend.
- Divide your hair into four equal parts and begin to spread the blend to it.
- Cover it with a shower cap once your hair is thoroughly coated in the DIY hair conditioner mixture.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes or so, and then wash your hair.
- With a mild sulfate-free shampoo, rinse the mask out.
- You should follow this nourishing treatment once a week or twice a month.
We know that by fixing damaged, dry, or chemically-treated hair, conditioners help rejuvenate hair.
Among these elements, the protein binds to the keratin in the hair and strengthens the hair shaft.
So, to get those shiny and beautiful locks of hair naturally and make your wedding makeup and hairstyling all worth it, include these strong ingredients in your hair care routine regularly.