No matter what age you are, dark circles can emerge on your face if you don’t have a healthy lifestyle or know how to remove them.
More clearly, age, low diet, lack of sleep, allergens, radiation, and pollutants are recognized as some of the causes for dark circles.
Mint Ice Cubes
- Put a handful of mint leaves with 1⁄2 cup of water in a food processor.
- Strain and pour the mixture into the ice tray, then store it in the refrigerator to create the ice cubes of the mint.
- Apply these fresh mint ice cubes to your dark eye circles and massage them gently for a minute and pat dry.
- Use the remedy every day.
Mint leaves have a very high level of vitamin C that stimulates the development of collagen, improving the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
In addition to vitamin C, menthol is known as an essential ingredient in mint leaves, which enhances blood circulation and tones of the skin around the eyes.
In addition, they serve as natural astringents that constrict the blood vessels of the eye and eliminate the blue tint produced by these vessels.
And due to its antibacterial, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties, mint leaves destroy toxins that harm the under-eye skin, thus calming the eyes and removing free radicals from their flavonoids.
Potato And Mint Leaves For Dark Circles
- Mint Leaves
- Cotton Pads
- Mix 1 peeled and chopped potato, 7 mint leaves, and 3 tablespoons of water to make a smooth paste.
- Take 2 half of the cotton pads and dip them in the mixture.
- Put the dipped cotton pads on the plate and store it for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Apply the cotton pads to the dark circle area that has been washed for about 15 minutes.
- Do it every day.
Potato has its own bleaching properties, making it suitable for the perfect treatment of dark circles.
The high source of vitamins, minerals, starches, and enzymes of this potato helps to lighten these dark circles and enhance the appearance of the skin.
Apart from mint leaves for dark circles, the potato is also used individually to fade them, and its combination with mint leaves is more successful.
Mint Leaves And Egg White
- Separate 1 egg whites from the shells
- Put a handful of mint leaves and 1 egg whites in a blender and combine well.
- Apply a smooth mixture to your under-eye skin with a cotton ball and stay for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with warm water.
- Use this remedy three times a week.
Egg white is popular for many kinds of face masks that nourish the skin due to its source of protein and calcium.
It also nourishes the under-eye skin and fades dark circles, especially due to the vitamin C present in it.
- For prescribed remedies, always use fresh mint leaves and keep using them on a regular basis.
- Do the small patch tests before you apply mint leaves to dark circles as the key remedy.
- Besides treatments with mint leaves, maintain a balanced diet, get enough sleep, drink at least 2 liters a day, and minimize tension during and after work (relax your eyes by shutting them 30 seconds every 20 minutes after working with a computer screen).
- Consult your doctor if you find that the condition does not decrease.