We all want beautiful, voluminous hair. But, loss of hair has become a very common problem in recent times. Today in this post we are sharing a super-effective natural hair growth treatment.
- 1 Fresh Aloe Vera leaf
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Oil (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Over Night Soaked Fenugreek Seeds
- 6-7 Fresh Hibiscus Leaves
- 10-12 Fresh Holy Basil Leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Black Tea
- 10-15 Fresh Curry Leaves
- In a mixer, adds aloe vera gel, fenugreek seeds, hibiscus flowers, basil, and curry leaves.
- You can add a little fenugreek water to make a smooth paste.
- Once you got the fine paste to strain it, straining is not necessary but if you don’t like the feeling of something getting stuck in your hair, then strain the extract.
- In this extract, add black tea and almond oil.
- If you don’t have almond oil, you can choose any other oil of your choice like coconut, olive oil, jojoba oil, etc.
- Just apply this Serum all over your hair using your fingers, from roots to the tip.
- Massage gently for some time so that it helps to circulate the blood.
- Keep it, or as long as you want, you can keep for an hour to overnight completely depends on you.
- Then wash your hair with wild mild herbal shampoo, and follow your hair care routine.
This Serum can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment 15 minutes before showering on the scalp.
Aloe vera is great for hair growth, condition the hair, and gives the proper nourishment.
It contains Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, and folic acid are found in Aloe vera.
It is also rich in essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium, and aloe, a natural moisturizer that decreases dryness and dandruff, preserving the pH balance of the scalp by eliminating dead cells.
Aloe Vera is a rich source of antioxidants and has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for treating a condition of Pitta, such as hair loss.
Onion juice can help in growing thick, healthy hair.
Nutrients in the onion juice will nourish the hair follicles, which will increase the volume, shine, and improve hair strength.
Also, it will help prevent breakages and thinning.
This is an incredible hair health leave, whether fresh or dried.
Hibiscus contains high amounts of vitamin C and A, iron and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
This will take care of hair loss, dandruff, improve hair shine, hair texture, and promote hair regrowth.
Note that it is possible to use both flowers and leaves to make the Serum.
Hibiscus is also known to avoid greying hair before maturity.
Holy Basil (Tulsi):
Tulsi contains many minerals and vitamins, including vitamin A, K, C, folate, copper, iron, calcium, and manganese.
Tulsi is also an adaptogenic herb, containing high antioxidant properties like flavonoids.
It increases blood flow and improves circulation.
Tulsi looks after dry, brittle, and damaged hair, battling dry, itchy scalp, premature graying, strengthening hair, and promoting hair growth.
Curry leaves infused oil is very common in Ayurvedic medicine for hair regrowth (new hair growth) and also promotes solid, shiny, thick, and quick hair growth.
It also reduces hair fall, which makes the hair thick and luscious hair a wonderful herb.
Curry leaves hair conditions, reduces infections of the scalp, stops premature graying, and has an antibacterial effect.
High in antioxidants like vitamin A, C, E, folic acid, and minerals like magnesium, curry leaves are truly hair nourishing.
Black tea is one of the best and effective ingredients that can add beauty to lustrous locks.
It’s full of antioxidants and caffeine that can help you get glossy hair and repair damage as well, thereby promoting healthy hair development.